• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need help on Tuesday in Springfield VA

Thai

Members
Well guys it's been 6 months or so with the 265 but I felt it was time to upgrade to a deeper tank vs longer and with the marineland sale going on I had to get their 300 deep dimension (72x36x27) tank! Only kicker is I need help getting it to my house which is only 1.9 miles from my fish store but I need some man power...any volunteers? Beer and food on me!

Ensemble looks like this

image.jpg

kevin911

Members
Awesome decision !! Is the marineland sale only at your lfs ?

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Kevin you just have to have your lfs order through marineland to get the discount, i paid 3,099.99 for the tank stand canopy, overflow kit and glass tops.

That's 1400 less than retail. Pretty good sale considering it starfire front as well.

kevin911

Members
Thanks Thai , looking forward for your schedule. I'm pretty weak compare to fellow macho cca members lol.. oh btw do you think petco will be able to do the same order like you did ?

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Reed

Very Fishe
That is one cool tank, Great buy. We need lots of pictures when its set up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thai

Members
Kevin you still have that sump? The sale ends soon if you want a tank have these guys order you one

Thai

Members
Quantum reef, nice guys easy to work with, emailed them what I wanted to pay and they agreed, i paid for the tank today and the ordered it, best part is they can get it here Tuesday whereas another store I talked to said 2-3 weeks.

Thai

Members
Hopefully sometime Tuesday afternoon, maybe evening because I know most people will be at work

blkmjk

Members
I apparently can't read.. Tuesday is tough for me cause my kids go to tkd. I could do next Tuesday?

Drew