• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

need a new lfs

lunker65

Members
I live in the lexington park area of maryland and am looking to find a good lfs. all i have been ale to find around here is a petco and they from my experience are complete garbage. i have been dealing with them for a few months now but i am pretty much fed up with them. if anyone knows of other places to go i would greatly appreciate the help.

verbal

CCA Members
I think there is a pet shop on route 4. It is a general pet store but the livestock they had seemed good. For example they had bn places rather than common plecos.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
I feel your pain, Nicholas... I live in Waldorf, and sadly, we don't have much to choose from down here in Southern MD. All of the better LFS are on the north side of the beltway. Closest that I'm aware of, anyway, being Beltway Aquarium in Greenbelt.

-Rich

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I know i said it jokingly.
Running any business is tough I helped my dad with his restaurant that was crazy. Can't imagine the logistics with livestock. But one can dream to make money with a hobby and love going to work everyday...but that's just fantasizing it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app