• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need a computer?

rich_one

Members
Dell Latitude E6400. Very good laptop, about 2 years old, give or take. Still has maybe about another 2 to 2 1/2 months left on the warranty (expires end of November). Laptop is in great condition. Intel Centrino 2 processor, 160 GB hard drive, 4 GB of RAM. Built-in microphone, fingerprint security capable, black colored. Wireless and bluetooth enabled. 14.1" LCD display. Compared to other laptops, this machine runs pretty cool. Not hot, like the old Latitude D-series machines. Machine has Windows Vista, but DOES NOT have Office.

This laptop is going for $350-$450 on craigslist. Having a tough time finding it for less than $340ish via Google. Even on ebay, I'm having a hard time finding one with 4 GB of RAM for less than about $330. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you geniuses around here can find it for $1.50 somewhere!:D

Anyway... I'd be interested in a bonafide trade. Nothing is wrong with the laptop. I simply want to see what I can trade it for. I'm curious. Not cash, but trade. If you don't see where this is going by now, I'd like to get another monster tank setup for it. So anyone out there who needs to get rid of a monster tank setup, and maybe needs a new laptop... pm me, and lets see if we can work something out. I'm hoping I can turn this laptop into what I need right now... another tank! Guess we'll see what happens. Thanks for looking! PM me with offers and/or questions.

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Hahaaaaaaa THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE INFECTION HAS GOTTEN WORSE. WISHING YOU MUCH LUCK AND SUCCESS IN VYOUR QUEST RICH.

rich_one

Members
LOL... you guessed it! I figure this would have to be a craigslist thing, but I thought I'd try it here first, just in case a CCA person fit the bill on this attempt first.

But yep... infection has gotten worse... on a new mission... and thank you GOD for giving me an awesome wife! LOL...

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LOL... you guessed it! I figure this would have to be a craigslist thing, but I thought I'd try it here first, just in case a CCA person fit the bill on this attempt first.

But yep... infection has gotten worse... on a new mission... and thank you GOD for giving me an awesome wife! LOL...

-Rich
YOU HAVE A GOOD WOMAN RICH! REMEMBER HER @ XMAS AND REWARD HER WELL.