• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NEC 36th convention, Mar 25-27, 2011

djtrfish

Members
This will be our 36th annual convention, hope some of you can make it this year. Mar 25-27, 2011, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Cromwell, CT.

Cichlid speakers include Wolfgang Staeck from Germany giving two programs, dwarf South American cichlids and angelfish. Ad Konings will be speaking on Rift Lake cichlids. ACA and ZooMed will be sponsoring Ted Judy, who will give a talk on his recent trip to Gabon and also a presentation with Mike Hellweg about the TFH breeder competition. And those are just the cichlid speakers!

www.northeastcouncil.org/convention for all details

Or send me a message.

thanks
David

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Now thats funny. I was just on the site and talking to the wife about the possibility of going. Came back here and found the post.

Thanks for the link David.

fischfan13

Banned
If anyone wants to spend a weekend in Southern New England for a convention then here it is.
I'll be there.:D

djtrfish

Members
update - important hotel info

Have you made your hotel reservations yet for the 36th NEC Convention?

The hotel called to let us know that they are expecting to sell out of rooms for Saturday night, 3/26! If you think you MIGHT be going, and have not made hotel reservations, we would recommend you go to the hotel website and make them now. You can cancel your hotel reservation if you can not attend.
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.d...ce=7945&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4239310

Also a reminder that the convention registration prices will be increasing after Mar 4th, Shirt orders will also not be accepted after that date. Go to http://northeastcouncil.org/convention/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=145&vmcchk=1&Itemid=145 to register for the convention and meals.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
David