• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
And who is durant not shooting over? Has anyone been able to "stop" him.

Kobe made 9 of 25 shots, 36.0% Thats why they lost. He can not carry his team like durant can. Its hard for bynum or gasol to do anything when kobe is chucking garbage half the game.
basketball is a team sport that everyone must contribute in order to win. everyone has to do a little more when one person is having a bad night/ series. they lost but it wasnt entirely all kobes fault he had alot of help losing. seriously he should have been sat shooting like that. somebody could have came off the bench and helped out. i bet they sure wish they had fisher and odom now. odom would have def helped alot.

Nathan

Members
Yet they only won by 2 points. Why? because the lakers no longer have a superstar and havent for a few years.
Durant shot 60%, Kobe 36.0%.
Durant>Kobe.
Last year it was Dirk>Kobe. If it wasn't for BSPN no one would think hes still any good.
I bet they get swept, again :) lakers win no more than 1 game.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Durant has actually had a very quiet 2 games(thanks to mwp's D). Kobe is Kobe, you're gonna live and die by his shot alone. He played like a rookie last night, but bench him for who? The lakers have NO bench at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
bench him for anyone that can shoot better then 36%. i agree okc came back and won by 2 pts but that was due to a costly turnover and then another one throwing the ball away. okc didnt play that great themselves considering how they did in gm 1.
i love the no superstar in la comment. lls at that !

Nathan

Members
What makes you think hes still a superstar? When was the last time he carried them past a really good team? He got swept last year, and it wasn't even close. Looks like its happening again too.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Other than Bynum, Gasol and Kobe nobody else on their team would even play much on many nba teams. Okc has at least 7-8 guys that would start on most teams. Lebron, Durant, and maybe Rose and Wade are the only current players you could even debate being better than kobe right now.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Saying Kobe isn't a superstar is ridiculous. He's probably near 15 years older than Lebron and Durant and still playing with the young guys.

he is still a major star.....excuse me i must :sick0006:, ok sorry i cant believe i admitted that. :D kobe is older by 6 years. it just seems like they both have been around forever since they both started playing @ 17.
isnt it funny how much lebron is hated on for leaving dismal cleveland but kobe given his colorado escapades is loved by so many :wacko:. lls at that too :D

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Other than Bynum, Gasol and Kobe nobody else on their team would even play much on many nba teams. Okc has at least 7-8 guys that would start on most teams. Lebron, Durant, and maybe Rose and Wade are the only current players you could even debate being better than kobe right now.

very good point. by the way how was the game you went to?

Zeppelin2088

Members
He's got 10 years on Durant. I was thinking Nash, Duncan age though you're right. The game was awesome. Very exciting last night. Sat about 8 rows up, behind the goal tho. Even had 6,000 fans watching outside the arena on the big screen.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
sweet any pics? we were talking about how cool it was to be outside watching the game in a playoff atmosphere. tailgating to another level!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Somebody kidnapped the Heat cuz they didn't show up tonight. What's up with free throws and rebounding? Was not a good look tonight.

Rasta Fish

Members
They Need CB
The Heat is not deep enough and without Chris Bosh they will struggle
that's a big blow for them, the big two really was the Big 3, they still need help from the bench.
How long is C B out for?

verbal

CCA Members
They Need CB
The Heat is not deep enough and without Chris Bosh they will struggle
that's a big blow for them, the big two really was the Big 3, they still need help from the bench.
How long is C B out for?

He is out the next game at least(he didn't travel to Indiana). Without Bosh, Hibbert is a huge problem for the Heat.

Rasta Fish

Members
Yes, its all about the match up, Bosh is a Huge distraction against Boston also
I like CB he really does not get the respect he deserve being over shadow by Wade and LeBron...But they NEED him

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
He is out the next game at least(he didn't travel to Indiana). Without Bosh, Hibbert is a huge problem for the Heat.
+1 HIBBERT (GEORGETOWN GRAD) PLAYED EXTREMELY WELL. HIS HOOK WAS KILLING US ALONG W/ HIS BLOCKS AND REBOUNDS YES WE NEED BOSH BADLY. THAT OR SOMEONE TO STEP UP. ;)

verbal

CCA Members
+1 HIBBERT (GEORGETOWN GRAD) PLAYED EXTREMELY WELL. HIS HOOK WAS KILLING US ALONG W/ HIS BLOCKS AND REBOUNDS YES WE NEED BOSH BADLY. THAT OR SOMEONE TO STEP UP. ;)

I think it's all Mike Miller's fault. lol

If Miller had done better in his role, the Heat could have gotten a decent big rather than Battier. I though Battier was a great pick-up, but he is a bit redundant. Indy is a though team to play if your best options at the 4/5 are Turiaf and Haslem(who has had a disappointing season).