• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Zeppelin2088

Members
Duncan is probably the best PF of all time. He hasn't been as good as Kobe tho. 2nd best since Jordan probably. And as far as tracy mcgrady, even his cousin Vince carter has been WAY better throughout his career. And iverson didn't do it long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
duncan was a great pf period. but he couldnt hold it down as a true center against true centers. great footwork and hands as well as a deadly 3 pointer. definitely a inside/perimeter threat. best thing in san antonio sine george "the iceman" gervin.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
julius-erving-1974-action.jpg
6a01127953797128a4011570f6464b970b-250wi

DO YOU REMEMBER THE ICEMAN NIKE POSTER THAT HAD HIM SITTING ON A ICE THRONE W/ 2 BASKETBALLS? THAT WAS ONE OF THE MUST HAVES BACK IN THE DAY!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm interested in seeing how the Bulls react to Rose going down. It isn't like they haven't played without him. I think that he only played in around 33 games this year. I still like them to take out the Sixers.

guarddog5

CCA Members
Worried about someone? :rolleyes:
The only team that you better hope gets knocked off is Kobe...I mean the Lakers! :p

Seriously? It's still a team sport, with 5 players! The lakers haven't played consistent team ball all season... OKC is playing better team ball right now, and all the hype is on Kobe???

fischfan13

Banned
Seriously? It's still a team sport, with 5 players! The lakers haven't played consistent team ball all season... OKC is playing better team ball right now, and all the hype is on Kobe???

NBA?
Team Sport?
Sometimes.
But of all the major sports the NBA is the one that can be at any time dominated by one or two starters.

Hope your Birthday was great.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
did in the knicks last night and it hurt so bad "mr 100 million" smashed his hand into a fire extinguisher needing several stitches. can we say STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID? can we say done in ny because you chose not to think for a fleeting moment?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
the 3 youngsters down in okc are not playing around. they are running and gunning and they mean business. i see upsets in the west.
its also nice to see a local talent, kevin durant, doing superbly wellas the face of a francise. when looking at the playoffs i see carmelo and rudy gay both of baltimore. i see 3 local kids doing it big in the nba. very nice! maybe with umd having a new coach they will recruit in state and possibly keep the blue chip talent in state. i hope so as it would be nice to see.

Last edited:

Rasta Fish

Members
So BOSTON CELTICS pulled it off tonight,now back Boston to hopefully keep home court

Chicago is struggling, they should be able to handle Philly but i think they are still shock about D.Rose