• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ahem!
The East look to have the title this time around so that's a good thing for us!
LeBron has be solid all season his stats speaks for itself, so cant hate on that, very impressive! if you love the game you have to respect that.
its been fun to watch
US? :D
WE SOLD YA SEAT IN THE EAST BRUH. :D
YES SIR IT HAS BEEN A BLAST TO WATCH. NOW ITS TIME TO GO DO SOME FISHING TILL AUGUST.

Zeppelin2088

Members
By complaining I mean cursing and yelling at the refs. They've all been close games though and anyone could've won each one. Been a good series so far. I expect some hard fouls next game though. Expect to see Perkins doing some enforcing.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
By complaining I mean cursing and yelling at the refs. They've all been close games though and anyone could've won each one. Been a good series so far. I expect some hard fouls next game though. Expect to see Perkins doing some enforcing.

too little too late. the heat is turned up.....sunny skies no chance for rain or thunder. ;):D

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
wherever the bite is on and i can get away..solomons, oc, va, choptank river...etc etc.
this time of year its on for black sea bass and croakers! :eek:;)

Never been fishing for black sea bass. When ate you going DQ? I loving fishing but I still a novice when it comes to techniques and baits.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I normally use capt. Monty of the Morning Star in oc @ rt 50 marina. Its like 125+tip. He really knows what he is doing and keeps you on fish. Keep in mind you will go 20-25 miles offshore. One of the most enjoyablle fishing trips but reserve your seat in advance since spots are limited. I doubt ill be heading down anytime soon.I am interested in croakers though. I need to put some fish in my dads freezer. He loves them!

mdlnewman

Members
How many does he take? I've only done the huge catamaran with 100+ people onboard. Would like to find a smaller one to take some time.

Oh and Thunder up!!!

I normally use capt. Monty of the Morning Star in oc @ rt 50 marina. Its like 125+tip. He really knows what he is doing and keeps you on fish. Keep in mind you will go 20-25 miles offshore. One of the most enjoyablle fishing trips but reserve your seat in advance since spots are limited. I doubt ill be heading down anytime soon.I am interested in croakers though. I need to put some fish in my dads freezer. He loves them!