• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

N. Multifasciatus Pictures

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I took some pictures of some multies in their new 29 gallon setup. I only had my Cannon PowerShot SD 400 on hand. I had it set on digital macro (which automatically shuts off the flash).

IMG_6986.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg

IMG_7005.jpg

That last one is my favorite. The shell was angled just right next to the glass so I could get a shot of a fry actually inside the shell.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I took some pictures of some multies in their new 29 gallon setup. I only had my Cannon PowerShot SD 400 on hand.

What do you mean "only?" Those are some really awesome shots, Sam!

With my DSLR kit lens, I can't get shots like that of multis.

I did not see those cute little fishies. I did not. I did not. I don't have a tank for them. I can't get more fish. I did not see those cute fish!:wub:

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Thanks guys. I showed my dad and he said he'd lend me one of his dslr cameras with the different lenses. He also said he might buy a couple remote flashes for me.

Ophelia77

Members
Holly I have an extra ten laying around you can have with them XD (and yes, Ive been enabling minifoot77 for quite a while now :) )

:)

I have a spare 10. Most recently it was on the floor with my pretty green dragon BNs while I was prepping the new 20 to be their new home. As soon as I put the tank on the floor, my dog immediately thought it was his new, very large water dish and began drinking from it!

Shreeeiiiikkkkk.

I think it's best kept empty and in the closet for now.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Multies are by far my favorite shellie. They've really settled into their new set up and seem to share the tank well with their Julie companions. Although a couple of the multies like to tease the Julies, lol.

Holly- I used to have a baby ABN in with the multies in their old set up and never had a problem, lol. (I'm an enabler too.)