• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Umbee Pair

rich_one

Members
Sigh... I cannot express how bad I suck at taking pics. However, I do take decent videos. Sadly, I am in desperate need of new lighting for this tank, it's crazy.... hence the two different colored lights. Its really impossible to capture how nice these fish look in this crap I'm calling lighting right now. Nonetheless, here is my awesome umbee pair. Light upgrades coming in January. But for now, meet my pair... I'm going to name them, but haven't decided on the names yet.

-Rich

[YT]k3lFsBfOA-o[/YT]

rich_one

Members
Hmmm... good name suggestion. I'll consider it. I kinda wanted to go with something more medieval or something though.

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Good looking pair Rich. You said these were magnum-x correct? Do you know who's line they came from there are currently three lines. UmbeeKing, WorldBelow, and FreshWaterPredators. I think it is universally agreed that Chris' line is the best if the mag-x. A Lake Guatape male and a female Rio Mag = Magnum-x

Drew