• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My newest tattoo

14wuau1.jpg

whatcha think fellas

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Pretty cool.
I keep talking about doing it. Of course it will have the CCA logo in it. LOL

Pretty cool.
I keep talking about doing it. Of course it will have the CCA logo in it. LOL

Thank you, yea deff get one. i also have my family crest in the center of my back towards my neck. i think what ever your talking about getting if you got it on the right or left shoulder of your back that would be sick

very nice tattoo! definately get the cca logo pat! it doesn't hurt too bad and chicks dig em!

thanks man!

Nice tat! Did it hurt? I've heard it's a painful location. What shop/artist did it?

on the ribs i could feel the vibrations in my teeth. it was very painful in parts. some were bearable, and others were not. I got it done in Morgantown WV (go to college here) at I THINK its called wild one but its passing my mind right now. and the artists name is mark

Wow! I'm really impressed with your love for aquaria! It is a very nice tat, very artistic and relevant!

Thanks! yea i hope for it will be apart of my life for the rest of my life with dreams of working in a hatchery and owning my own LFS :)

Very, very nice!

thank you kind sir (or ma'am :D im kinda new sawwwy lol)

illpoet

Members
yeah i've heard the ribs are brutal! still worth it when you get something that looks that good! another good place down the road from morgantown is Independent ink in frostburg md. very talented artists and reasonably priced. I have 7 tattoos the very worst by far was also my smallest a dandelion on my hip, everytime the needle would hit my hip bone it was like you said i could feel it in my teeth. great story about how i got the dandelion too, i was dating this girl who decided we were going to get each others names tattooed on us. I had to think fast so i was like "how about we get dandelions in the same spot, that way it will be like our little romantic secret?" she loved the idea and i avoided an irreversible mistake!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
NICE TAT! I THINK THE BACK AND RIBS HURT THE MOST. THEN AGAIN IT DEPENDS ON HOW HEAVY HANDED THE ARTIST IS AS WELL.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Pull your pants up, Boy. :p

(Just messing... sweet design; looks great)

haha my dad said the same thing with my pants being so low! its the shorts i swear! haha

and yea good move on the dandelion! that was a close one lol

and yea my back was painfull but my ribs hurt WAY more lol