• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My New Fire Belly Toad And Hermit Crab!

fish

Banned
Just picked up a hermit crab and fire belly toad from Cristy! They were her neighbors but they moved and she took them in. You can tell the setups are really well taken care of! The hermit crab has coconut husk substrate (i believe) saltwater bowl, calcium supplements and everything needed for proper care! Amazing setup!

The toad has an exo terra hood and a tetrafauna viquarium waterfall filter. I love tetrafauna infact, hagen (owners of tetrafauna) sent me a free viquarium (the 55 gallon size) to review on my youtube channel a while back! So that was an awesome bonus! Love tetrafauna!

Anyways, really excited to have these guys! Here are some pics of the setups!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403798378.387960.jpg

fish

Banned
Sorry for bad pics and glare. When i upload pics from my phone onto the forum they reduce to 14KB in size. Its not like that on forums like MFK...

npbarca

Members
Sorry for bad pics and glare. When i upload pics from my phone onto the forum they reduce to 14KB in size. Its not like that on forums like MFK...

You wonder why people are annoyed with you on this forum. It's unnecessary little added remarks like that. If you didn't always add those little remarks then maybe you would have a better reputation.

fish

Banned
You wonder why people are annoyed with you on this forum. It's unnecessary little added remarks like that. If you didn't always add those little remarks then maybe you would have a better reputation.

What do you mean? I was just stating a possible problem that Maybe the admins were not aware of. Why can other people post polls complaining about the number of posts on a page but i cant make a suggestion? Cmon dude.

npbarca

Members
Adding 3 little periods after saying somethig like that? That's not how you suggest something.

If you want to make a suggetion, why don't you pm one of the admins and let them know of your problem.

Thai

Members

Annoyed that's putting it lightly lol

fish

Banned
Honestly it was not even a suggestion. It was to justify why the pics were blurry. I don't want people to think i am a bad photographer or anything.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Bad pics with glare will look bad no matter what the size, so don't blame the forum. The forum has size limits because all of the pics have to be hosted on a server, so that's the size they determined was manageable. How about asking for photography tips instead of complaining about limits?

fish

Banned
Bad pics with glare will look bad no matter what the size, so don't blame the forum. The forum has size limits because all of the pics have to be hosted on a server, so that's the size they determined was manageable. How about asking for photography tips instead of complaining about limits?

Lol. Im not even going to argue. Photography tips?!? LOL! I know a bit about photography. You do not even know.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Our forum is hosted by the Monster Aquaria Network. Its the excact same thing. That's why you can access our site through the MAN mobile APP.

Thai

Members
Membership pays for operating cost for the club and server. How about less complaints for someone who isn't contributing monetarily or to the overall advancement of this club in terms of content. You're really just wasting air and bandwidth as far as I'm concerned.

daninmd

Members
Membership pays for operating cost for the club and server. How about less complaints for someone who isn't contributing monetarily or to the overall advancement of this club in terms of content. You're really just wasting air and bandwidth as far as I'm concerned.

think you posted to wrong thread, lol...but +1

daninmd

Members
:angel2:

No right thread, he's complaining about quality of the server which he doesnt pay for and than insults other members. He's a drain on this forum.

no argument here. there was another similar thread today with complaining about pressure to pay and join.