• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My new EBJD (with festae! And um, couple africans)

rich_one

Members
Anyone interested can come get any africans you see for free. This tank is meant for the new EBJD I just acquired, and the festae. What do you think (the video focuses on the EBJD, but you obviously see my very nice festae... and others... too!)? And sorry for the algae on the glass!

[YT]UDHfOfWOt9c[/YT]

-Rich

IMFROMDC

Members
I wish you were giving the feaste away I'll hve gave u $30 for it even tho its free I can't get my hands on one n I would've picked. It up tomorrow .... nice fish

rich_one

Members
I wish you were giving the feaste away I'll hve gave u $30 for it even tho its free I can't get my hands on one n I would've picked. It up tomorrow .... nice fish
David, man... my bad. I am somewhat confused by this post, but to be clear, free are any remaining african cichlids. Not free, and not for sale at all, are festae, and anything not african. Thanks!

-Rich

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
That is a beautiful EBJD! I hope you have another tank to relocate it to when the festae wake up one morning and realize they are top predators.

IMFROMDC

Members
David, man... my bad. I am somewhat confused by this post, but to be clear, free are any remaining african cichlids. Not free, and not for sale at all, are festae, and anything not african. Thanks!

-Rich

O my bad I was saying if it were to be free i would have offered you money for it free or not but I understand your keeping them was jus saying but I love your fish bro

rich_one

Members
David: Thanks, man!

Drew: Man, unfortunately, the female didn't make it. But I do have another female if I decide to keep them.

Andrew: Plan is in place. I couildn't resist putting them together while I could, because of the red/blue thing! LOL... but yeah... I'll be ready when the time comes!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Yeah, they are doing quite well, due in no small part to your fast action in saving the female, which somehow miraculously survived the shipping!

-Rich

Jmty

Members
looks like you have in there a cynothylapia afra in there , is that a female if i'm correct ?... will take it from you.