• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

my morning wake up scene..

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looks great... Not sure about the long-term viability of Nimbochromis venustus with frontosa, though...

Matt

Ading522

Members
Looks great... Not sure about the long-term viability of Nimbochromis venustus with frontosa, though...

Matt

thanks Matt, i had thought about that.. but until the rest of the other tank projects are done, this is their home.. they are already bigger than most of the fronts, and since they are trying to pair, they've been bullying some smaller fish..have already lost 2 females to them.. (note to self: hurry with the project tanks!)

Yeah Aldrich, looks great. :)

+1. Be prepared.

thanks tony! what would be a nice malawi predatory setup for a beginner like me?

I wake up to a 36g bowfront, but I would adore waking up to a tank like that. Must start your day great.

hmm..pics of your setup? oh yeah.. this tank also serves as a soother when i wake up in the night to insomnia.. lol.. just have the reef lights on the whole night..and i can see the shadows of the fish during that time..

zackcrack00

Members
Awesome! I wake up to 10 bettas trying to do anything they can to conquer the plastic between their jars to try and kill each other. Ahhhh... Fish.

Guenol

Members
I wake up to this 5' 100 gallon mbuna tank. It houses twelve P. crabros. The bamboo is gone now, that was a short lived experiment by my wife.
uploadfromtaptalk1382558737365.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1382558737365.jpg

Ading522

Members
Awesome! I wake up to 10 bettas trying to do anything they can to conquer the plastic between their jars to try and kill each other. Ahhhh... Fish.

Thanks zack! Pics of your setup?

I wake up to this 5' 100 gallon mbuna tank. It houses twelve P. crabros. The bamboo is gone now, that was a short lived experiment by my wife.
View attachment 8020

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Awesome tank! Very cool rock deco.. I will try to achieve something like that..must've used big rocks to do that..I like how its slanting.. Veryyyyyyy cool!

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Very cool, I always wake up to my angle fish/stingray tank. It's one of my favorites. I also
have a breeding group of cories right next to my bed, but they aren't as interestink as the
angle fish and the stingray.

Ading522

Members
Very cool, I always wake up to my angle fish/stingray tank. It's one of my favorites. I also
have a breeding group of cories right next to my bed, but they aren't as interestink as the
angle fish and the stingray.

Got pics to share?

Pretty Soon I will be waking up to 150 gallon South American Planet Aquarium.

Wow! That's big! Keep us posted!

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App