• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Little Baby

zackcrack00

Members
Hey guys! I just thought I'd share a few pictures of my Guinea Pig Abigail! I've had her for over a year now and she is just the sweetest thing! Here ya go!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
She is very cute, Zack. Here's mine

patch 2.jpg

patch 3.jpg

patch1.jpg

patch foot.jpg

Near the end of her photo shoot she got a little bored and started nibbling on my toe.

patch 2.jpg

patch 3.jpg

patch foot.jpg

patch1.jpg

Becca

Members
My pet python Bugo would love to meet both your guinea pigs :)

That's not nice!

My mongoose would like to meet your pet python...

Ok, I don't have a mongoose, but if I did, he/she would seek vengeance in the name of his/her mammalian brethren.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Feed the guinea pigs to the snake...but heaven forbid, save those poor deformed cull angels! sigh. :rolleyes:

I love guinea pigs. My brother and sister and I had them growing up. Live longer then hampsters or gerbils and certainly a lot friendlier. Plus, baby guinea pigs are about the cutest animals in the world (they're like tiny, hopping, squeaking dust bunnies).

Good lookin' pigs, guys. :)

Becca

Members
They come out fully furred!

[YT]lEuDDcDcMHU[/YT]

Wow, that's awesome! I really thought they'd be like other rodents - born sort of blind, helpless, and hopelessly hideous. Mice/rats/hamsters, etc. take at least a week to get adorable and start popcorning.