• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My last remaining tank

Thai

Members
Have scaled down in anticipation of a move, my sole surviving tank is a 125, it houses my Jardini and some clowns and misc small fish. Once I move, the jar will get a much larger tank.

image.jpg

Thai

Members
The 300 Juat wasn't long enough for me and the height of then stand made working underneath on the sump a pita

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
The 125 looks great. Have you had any problems with the jardini eating the other fish?

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That sure is an amazing tank! I woulda thought that the jardini would go after the other fish as well. I guess he is well-mannered. :)

Thai

Members
That sure is an amazing tank! I woulda thought that the jardini would go after the other fish as well. I guess he is well-mannered. :)

For me he's been very well mannered, he spent two days at Adams house and darn well tried murdering his aro and geos in his 180

Acpape0

Members
Awesome jar and beautiful tank ! my kids named it jaws when I got it .... Turned out to be a very suiting name lol.... I think that large silver fish is what caused him to freak .... Taking him back was one of the hardest things I have had to do in this hobby...pictures do not do that jardini justice

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app