• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My flashy little dude

Talk about strutting your stuff. This little dude (benga peacock) is not even 2" long. He's been colored up almost from the start. I know if we saw him in a fish store like this, we'd think he was hormoned. I assure you, he's just big for his britches!:wub:

bengafry.jpg

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Sweet! What are you feeding/ doing cuz he might just be one happy little dude living the life. Or maybe just self confident.
Anyways, I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Since feeding hormones to fish is unethical, I don't recommend it. I'm unaware of any food in which the hormones are added initially. I think breeders do it themselves.

In the case of little dude, he's only ever eaten NLS Optimum flakes and Zoomed spirulina

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Since feeding hormones to fish is unethical, I don't recommend it. I'm unaware of any food in which the hormones are added initially. I think breeders do it themselves.

In the case of little dude, he's only ever eaten NLS Optimum flakes and Zoomed spirulina

He was bred for his swagger. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app