• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My F0 Rio Magdalena Umbee

1bigdovii

Members
Very nice looking boy! Who did you grab the mag-x from?

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

Thanks Drew. I got the mag x from.my buddy Jason (Freshwaterpredator). She is one of umbeekings line of mag x.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1bigdovii

Members
Nice I have two mag x from Chris. Not quite as big as yours though.

Drew

Thats awesome bro. They should turn out very nice. He has one of the best, if not the best mag x line in the hobby right now..
Im gonna post some new pics of her soon she has colored up now and acting like she may lay some eggs soon:)
How big are yours? Have you posted any pics of them?

1bigdovii

Members
More pics of "Carnage"
l9v0.jpg

0odn.jpg

i9ej.jpg

And a couple of his sister "Jade"
k2xx.jpg

5ufm.jpg

awesome looking fish i guess between yourself and drew the bar is really being raised on the quality of umbees within cca...

1bigdovii

Members
awesome looking fish i guess between yourself and drew the bar is really being raised on the quality of umbees within cca...

Thanks bro. Definately trying to.step the umbee game up. Hoping to have some big things going on with the species soon.

1bigdovii

Members
Just realized i put the pics of carnage in the wrong thread.lol Were supposed to be in my f2 growout thread.

I see this thread has been dead for a bit. Trying to link up with some other Umbee Keepers locally. Heres a few shots of my F1 male from Mr. Manns "Magnus & Beast" pair.

12250124_976340359105902_4993538041460047826_n.jpg