• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My baby's are growing up.....

Malawimania

Members
Steve.... Do you have Pheno Starfire? I have a group of 10 growing out in that tank...

I'm trying my best to get some fry but have yet to have a successful spawn. I had a female holding last week but she spit the eggs out before I could strip her. I can let you know as soon as I have some fry.

Noticed you had some beautiful White Labs in your tank. Have any of those guys spawned for you? I would be willing to buy some fry from you or make a trade if you have any.

tremper

Members
Uh seriously, your asking ME what's in my tank? Haha.... From what i can recall i have some of following, i think.....

10 p phenol Tanzania
5 ob marmalade cats.... 3m, 2f
7 white labs, hongi reef, maybe?
5 or 6 juvie peacocks, carolinea
1 male taiwan reef
1 male albino ruby red
3 syno punctatus

Malawimania

Members
Hopefully you get some your phenos to breed so we can swap some fry. I've been trying to hunt down a few white labs. I saw davesrarefish had some in stock, may have to place an order if I don't find any through a club member.