• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 75 Gallon Planted and some of its inhabitants

spazmattik

Members
how in the world did you get that picture of the severums all perfect like that? lol. hard enough to catch one that clearly. the green is lighter in your tank! then again, I havent invested in a good camera yet and am still taking cell pics :p

SO purdy.....setup specs please....

75 gallon, four bulb t5HO fixture in the back and a three bulb CF fixture in the front so a ton of light.

Pro 3 Eheim canister filter and two powerheads, one on each end.

There is a hodgepodge of fish, five severums, two Angels, 12 Corydoras, Mollies, Platys, swordtails, endlers, 10 black bar tetras, and a couple other random tetras.

I should have my CO2 setup back online this week but have been dosing using the Excel line of ferts.

londonloco

Members
Shawn/Aaron's mineralized soil and aquasoil...very nice. Haven't heard of many doing that, but this is proof it works well. As soon as I have this reef set up I've been working on for 15 months, a 75g redo is next. Now you've got me thinking....thanks.....