• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 10g shrimp tank

mscichlid

Founder
I checked it out via TPT. It's coming along nicely. Are you using pressurized C02?

I see you were heavy into saltwater. Are you still running salt, too?

Mopar32986

Members
I checked it out via TPT. It's coming along nicely. Are you using pressurized C02?

I see you were heavy into saltwater. Are you still running salt, too?

Thanks. I'm happy with it so far. As for the co2 im just running a DIY set up with a 2 liter that has 2 cups sugar and one teaspoon baking yeast. The saltwater is getting torn down this weekend to fund my new project.

-Chance-

ddavila06

Members
what is this "new proyect"???
looks nice! i see some crypt leaves damaged and same with dwarf sags. just pull the bad leaves off, will encourage new faster growth. nice moss. i keep a lot of plants but can never get the moss going..... well done

Mopar32986

Members
what is this "new proyect"???
looks nice! i see some crypt leaves damaged and same with dwarf sags. just pull the bad leaves off, will encourage new faster growth. nice moss. i keep a lot of plants but can never get the moss going..... well done

i kinda messed up on the video def ment to say red cherry shrimp haha. New project is to sell off my saltwater stuff ands start building my fish room. I want to get into breeding mostly Apisto and some other dwarf cichlids. Thanks for the advice on the crypts.

-Chance-

wlsgmfr123

Members
I like your tank. I feel like I am watching a part of real nature. A quick question, what kine of ground is it?