• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving to Alabama, 90g reef ready tank with wet dry filter and 30g sump $200 OBO

Diogenes

Members
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been around here. We had a little girl about a year ago, and I've been preoccupied ever since.

We've recently decided to move back home to Alabama so our little girl can be closer to family and everything must go.

I picked this tank up a while back as a project, and its almost ready to go after plumbing is connected. The day my daughter was born I stopped working on it, and I haven't had time since then.

Deal Includes everything you need to setup the tank (and then some):

90g RR aquarium
30g aqaurium
approximately 20g wet/dry filter with media
stand with reinforced floor to support weight of sump
PVC for plumbing
PVC adhesive
fittings
mag 9.5 pump

aquaphone1.jpg

03C08499.jpg

ADCD7935-orig.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

mag95.jpg

0831102029.jpg

2C88D741-orig.jpg

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Congrats on the little one and sad to hear you're leaving the area....but great set-up!

Best wishes,
Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, sorry to see you go, Matt. Good luck to you and the family. :)

Great price on that setup, btw. I'm sure it will be snatched up in no time.

Diogenes

Members
Thanks guys. Im actually thinking about starting up the "magic city cichlid society" when we get to Alabama.

Both our families are there and we want to have more kids. It's hard with no help and two busy work schedules.

I'm keeping one tank. It's a planted 29g with a pair of kribensis in it. It's her tank. M other two tanks are up to sale.

I'm actually selling my beautiful pair of A. Centrachus and would love to see them stay in the club if anybody's interested.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Matt

I'm definitely interested in the centrarchus pair when you are ready. I have a busy schedule for the next 10 days (I'm out of town now then headed to the ACA convention on Wednesday). If you can wait to the middle of the month, we can catch up and I'll get the pair from you.

Jon

Diogenes

Members
sounds good. Ideally they could go faster than that so i could sell the tank they're in too. My job starts beginning of August and I'd like to have stuff ready to go before then. If they're still available then they're yours.