• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MOVING SALE!!!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey, Ray
for the price you said you wanted for the 265, do you mean for just tank, or whole setup? Also, do you have any fx5 or fx6 available?
thanks

1badmarine

Probably best to get a table in the Marketplace if you're going to be selling at AquaMania...

Matt

Not selling at Aquamania. I wasn't planning to attend, people asked me to meet them there and deliver items they'd like to purchase. Trying to make things easy for people.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Ray,

I'll take the green phantoms and the live rock. I'll be at Aquamania Saturday morning through Sunday midday.

-Rich

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I'll also take the 50 lbs. pool filter sand, and am pm'ing you on all the circulation pumps, including the dual fan and koralia.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I'll give up one of the green phantoms, and just take one. No need to be greedy! :D

I do think you may as well put me down for the XL artificial driftwood!

Nice stuff, Ray!

-Rich

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I would like the thuarochromis brauschi if you can bring them to Aquamania.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1badmarine

Oh and if anyone keeps Saltwater, I have a whole 25g Salt set-up that I'll be selling. It's fully stocked with fish, coral, rock, sand. I have extra LED's, T5's, etc... Lots of Saltwater stuff.

Cichlid Lips

Members
I would like if not sold the 5" Synodontis Eupterus - $5
5" Synodontis Njassae - $8.

I'll be happy to come get them at some point after the smoke clears. :D

PM me at your convenience.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Ray, I'll take the whiptail cat. I'll be at Aquamania all day Saturday.

Also, I'm looking for L264(sultan plecos) and L270(chocolate zebras) if you find any, I'd like to add to my groups.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Oh and if anyone keeps Saltwater, I have a whole 25g Salt set-up that I'll be selling. It's fully stocked with fish, coral, rock, sand. I have extra LED's, T5's, etc... Lots of Saltwater stuff.

How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App