• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

More Pvas Pix

Here are a few more shots from the PVAS show.

15aPatsAlbinoEureka.jpg

12cPVASshow.jpg

12bPVASshow.jpg

13aPVASshow.jpg

10bPVASshow.jpg

2cPatsRubyRed.jpg

Originally posted by mscichlid@Oct 25 2005, 06:32 AM
Cool Pix, Bobby! As always, your work is fantastic!
Thancks Francine. However, as you can see, I had to do some PS post processing to make them worth sharing. Ambient light, glass bottoms, air stones, water spots and uncooperative posing made for some very poor results. The extra ps work is not exactly what we want to promote in aquatic photography.

I'm not a big fan of total black backgrounds lately. I prefer bluring and smudging then darkening the bg instead. Makes for unnatural appearance, but when you are woking with just glass anyway, what the heck.

Btw, I posted some of these on APF and received some very nice comments from Jay in regards to you. Enjoyed meeting you Saturday, and hope to see everyone on the 12th.

mscichlid

Founder
I was glad to finally meet you as well. It would be good to have you attend the meeting...finally!

Hey, you have to do some post processing. Considering the conditions, the photos are top notch.

I got an e-mail from Jay. He seemed quite pleased. I meant every word I said. I'll get back into the swing of things one day and resume hanging out at APF.

The black background has it's place. Where I don't know...