• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mo Devlin Speaks at this Saturdays CCY meeting

johnscottant

Members
Mo Devlin Speaks This Saturday!!
1013082_10200649719978065_1529096373_n.jpg

This Saturday June 22nd at 11am the CCY (Cichlid Club Of York PA) will be having another exciting meeting with guest speaker the incredible Mo Devlin! We invite everyone to come and enjoy this chance to hear one of the true pioneers in the hobby. Mo will be bringing artwork as well as some of his own personal cichlids to the meeting. Don't miss this chance to meet a rock star! The meeting will be held at the Brownstone clubhouse at 3844 Kings Lane Dover PA 17315. Food and drinks will be served. All we ask is for you to attend!
As always we will have an auction so those of you wanting to sell fish or products please come to the meeting 1/2 hour early so we can register your items. People selling get 100 percent of the money made so this is a great way for you to make some summer cash! As always donations are welcomed.
We are asking CCY members who are able to bring snacks or drinks to our meeting. Anything you bring will be appreciated.
This will be our last meeting until September so we hope to see everyone!
Thanks for your continued support!

Scott Mclaughlin
CCY President

johnscottant

Members
I hope you guys can make a meeting, you both have been great to the CCY and we appreciate your help and support. Anything the CCY can do please let us know. We have a group that will be attending your meetings each month now that we have changed our meeting dates.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Wish I could make it up but the family and I are out of town on vacation. Maybe I can make the next one!

zenins

Members
So, did anyone attend the presentation ?

Mo is an awesome photographer :)

I would have driven the 7 hours to attend, but I found out about it too late :(