• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Missing you all...

Jefft

Members
So in the past few days my yearly membership expired and I was shut down to an unregistered guest kinda log in ability. My mail box disappeared my ability to send mail kinda went poof as well. Anyway, long story short CCA and its members have become much like another section to the morning newspaper with coffee.. The day just wasnt complete without you all I missed you guys... sniffles.. ;)

zackcrack00

Members
Welcome back. I hear us every day when I get home from school and wake up in the morning, it's straight to my computer or kindle to check threads and PMs.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
So in the past few days my yearly membership expired and I was shut down to an unregistered guest kinda log in ability. My mail box disappeared my ability to send mail kinda went poof as well. Anyway, long story short CCA and its members have become much like another section to the morning newspaper with coffee.. The day just wasnt complete without you all I missed you guys... sniffles.. ;)
Group HUG welcome back JeffT.