• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Misc Fish For Sale

maddog10

Members
I have the following groups of fish for sale. Can deliver to September meeting, but I would prefer that you can come pick them up (then maybe I can sell you some other stuff :)).

Colombian Tetra - Hyphessobrycon columbianus Group of 6 F1 fish, ratio unknown. $30 for the group.
brtetra-1.jpg

Corydoras sp. (C131) Group of 5 WC fish, ratio unknown, one fish has a long caudal fin. $100 for the group.
c-c131-1.jpg

c-c131-2.jpg

Scleromystax barbatus Group of 4 WC fish, 2M-2F. $80 for the group. Get eggs on a regular basis.
s-barbatus-2.jpg

s-barbatus-1.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
I'm interested in the tetras, but I've never paid 5 dollars for one before. I guess this is my chance. Nice photos camera boy. LOL!

maddog10

Members
I'm interested in the tetras, but I've never paid 5 dollars for one before. I guess this is my chance. Nice photos camera boy. LOL!

Selling them for I what I paid for them. These were the fish Ted Judy brought down when he gave his talk. I got them in the auction. Frank kept running the price up :D