• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mini Open House / Inventory Reduction SALE

JLW

CCA Members
As we are moving into show season, with Raleigh Aquarium Society's meeting in two weeks, AquaMania, ACA, etc., etc., I am realising how many tanks I have that have just a few fish leftover, some of which have been hanging around for way too long. These fish need homes, and I need the space. As such, I'm going to be marking a lot of fish up to HALF OFF. These fish will be available for local pick-up ONLY between 1 and 5 PM on Sunday, the 9th, at the Batfish Warehouse in Silver Spring, MD. Send me a PM or E-mail if you need the address.

All plants will be 30 - 50% off this Sunday, too! Again, ONLY for pickup on Sunday.

Becca

Members
Ha, I was just about to e-mail you and ask if I could come by and pick out some plants because I need to see them to be sure of what I want.

Nice timing.

1badmarine

What fish do you have left?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

JLW

CCA Members
The current stock list at BatfishAquatics.com is fully up to date, though it does not indicate which items will be on sale Sunday. I won't be advertising that ahead of time. :)

Although, we are putting a few teasers up on the Batfish Aquatic's Facebook page over the next few days:

https://www.facebook.com/BatfishAquatics?fref=ts

Last edited:

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Just sock-puppeting for some fish I bought from Josh, then traded back to him for some corydoras concolor. These are the ones that underwent two revisions in the last year or so.

Greengirl

Members
Do you have any Inca Apisto females? I lost mine when she escaped her sectioned-off habitat and got into my ghost knife's territory. Never saw her again :(