• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Michael Jackson, dead.

What could possibly be so funny? The man has died for God's sake. Never thought that people can be so insensitive at a time where people are dying and trying to find peace and comfort in the midst of their loss. No one is perfect and we all have made bad choices that we regret. But by the grace of God we are still here. I pray that we all have a little more compassion towards each other, because one day we too will have to give account for the things we said, thought and the things we did.

R.I.P. Ed, Farrah, Michael and Billy

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
What could possibly be so funny? The man has died for God's sake. Never thought that people can be so insensitive at a time where people are dying and trying to find peace and comfort in the midst of their loss. No one is perfect and we all have made bad choices that we regret. But by the grace of God we are still here. I pray that we all have a little more compassion towards each other, because one day we too will have to give account for the things we said, thought and the things we did.

R.I.P. Ed, Farrah, Michael and Billy
a bad choice is taking 95 and its backed up. nobody gets hurt. child molestation charges w/ different victims isnt a bad choice its criminal and deviant. simple as that. whats so funny is if jay leno said it you woulda laughed. i stand by my values and nothing ive ever done will ever be in the same universe as that. fyi i was raised and confirmed catholic. i walked away from them too with their behavior and of how its covered up and hidden. wrong my friend is wrong and fame wont make it easier for me to swallow or accept. would you let your child go with him? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

maddog10

Members
I don't think anyone is argueing about the things he did. The problem is making a joke about it. To talk about the criminal acts is one thing (like you did in a previous post). Even I (Mr. Insensitive) thought the joke was in bad taste.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I don't think anyone is argueing about the things he did. The problem is making a joke about it. To talk about the criminal acts is one thing (like you did in a previous post). Even I (Mr. Insensitive) thought the joke was in bad taste.
agreed thats why i apologized ....now im moonwalking back to work:D

I'm not here to change anyone values or beliefs. All I'm saying is have some respect for a life that is now gone. Life is a precious gift that will soon fade away. If indeed MJ was guilty of the charges, he is the one that has to give account for himself. Everything doesn't make me laugh and no if Jay Leno would have said it, it still would not have been funny to me. Everyone has an opinion and this is mine. No offense intended and none taken.

Gerard

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I heard he is alive and well.

There was a MJ sighting somewhere in the world, which brings speculation that he faked his death.

Very interesting...

RM

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I heard he is alive and well.

There was a MJ sighting somewhere in the world, which brings speculation that he faked his death.

Very interesting...

RM
Theres been so many correlations to Elvis that this doesn't surprise me. If its true, I'm guessing $500 million of debt has something to do with it. If not, there will probably be "sightings" forever. I'm guessing plastic surgery wouldn't make him unrecognizable at this point. I know his original doctors lost a regular customer...

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I also wonder if he'll continue to produce music and be featured on other artist's songs like Tupac and Biggie did for many years after their death...

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I'm not here to change anyone values or beliefs. All I'm saying is have some respect for a life that is now gone. Life is a precious gift that will soon fade away. If indeed MJ was guilty of the charges, he is the one that has to give account for himself. Everything doesn't make me laugh and no if Jay Leno would have said it, it still would not have been funny to me. Everyone has an opinion and this is mine. No offense intended and none taken.

Gerard
Life is not always a precious gift - was Ted Bundy's life precious? The hi-jackers from 9/11? Should they be morned and respected? NO ONE should take offense to a joke other than the family and friends of the deceased. Anyone else is over reacting. Every situation, be it a life or any other, needs to be viewed individually. In MJ's case he earned the jokes.

Life is not always a precious gift - was Ted Bundy's life precious? The hi-jackers from 9/11? Should they be morned and respected? NO ONE should take offense to a joke other than the family and friends of the deceased. Anyone else is over reacting. Every situation, be it a life or any other, needs to be viewed individually. In MJ's case he earned the jokes.

Life is always precious, it's up to you how you live it or waste it.

Gerard

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, we are getting too close to religion on here.
I can make it go away.

I heard on one of the news shows that he had a ton of recorded but unreleased songs.
These could be coming out for years if true.

No matter if you liked him or not, it was still tragic.
Everybody has an opinion.
Yes including me.

We seem to be getting too close to religion on here.

Lets not get this any further into a discussion that will cause hurt feelings between members. This can be deleted.

Okay, we are getting too close to religion on here.
I can make it go away.

I heard on one of the news shows that he had a ton of recorded but unreleased songs.

No matter if you liked him or not, it was still tragic.
Everybody has an opinion.
Yes including me.

We seem to be getting too close to religion on here.

Lets not get this any further into a discussion that will cause hurt feelings between members. This can be deleted.

I agree Pat, and this will be last of me commenting about it.

Gerard

fischfan13

Banned

There is a gentleman in Asbury Park, NJ who has been, along with his son, a HUGE Michael Jackson collector. This guy has a huge amount of unreleased songs...and he is waiting for what he calls the right time to sell them.

BTW, Karl Malden died today.
Does that make seven entertainers in the past week.