• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Membership

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Please remember that your membership renewal is in January. Your dues help us run thing, including bringing speakers to the club for your education and enjoyment.
You can bring the dues to the January meeting or you can send them to me at my address. PM me and I will send it to you.

A few of you have already paid for 2008 so if you have any question please contact me.

Our membership continues to grow. We are ending 2007 on a great note with another record membership year. The only downer is the number of persons from 2006 that did not renew for 2007. If you add those to our 2007 numbers we would have been getting real close to that 100 I am looking for in 2008.
Did I confuse you with that one? lol :jumping0045:

Anyway, please renew soon.
Thank you.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Franny, We're going to have send out Moose and Rocko to collect and make sure everyone pays their dues, right?

Forgeeeeeeetttaboutitttttttt!!!

Now, were you talking about the first thing....or the second thing??? AAAAAAAA, you don't wannna knowwwwwwwwww! ;)

My familia is from Sicily, so pardon my warm gestures. :lol: :wacko:

Sonny Disposition

If someone doesn't pay their dues, we'll send Richard around to reason with them.

Hey Franny, We're going to have send out Moose and Rocko to collect and make sure everyone pays their dues, right?

Forgeeeeeeetttaboutitttttttt!!!

Now, were you talking about the first thing....or the second thing??? AAAAAAAA, you don't wannna knowwwwwwwwww! ;)

My familia is from Sicily, so pardon my warm gestures. :lol: :wacko:[/b]

longstocking

Members
lol knowing Richard and knowing how nice of a guy he is... if he showed up trying to get dues outta me ( I've already paid) I think I'd laugh my booty off ! Picturing him trying to act like the mob.... ha ha ha ha ha

cyradis4

Members
Pat,

How are we doing on Membership so far? Do you know?

Thanks!
Amanda.

PS: Mine and Dad's are already in.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
lol knowing Richard and knowing how nice of a guy he is... if he showed up trying to get dues outta me ( I've already paid) I think I'd laugh my booty off ! Picturing him trying to act like the mob.... ha ha ha ha ha[/b]

:p :lol: :lol: HA HA HA! I'm glad you got a kick out of that!

Hey, the nicest guys can be the toughest. Look at Al Pacino in the Godfather, he looked so innocent yet so Dangerous.

Remember, if you don't pay your dues...you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

P.S. I bet a high percentage of members would pay their dues immediately if they could see you laugh your booty off. :p

Just Kidding Sarah ;) CCA la Mafia Familia!!!

longstocking

Members
A brother... he's single too :FIREdevil: :character0272: :character0305: :scared0016: HEE HEE HA HA HA HA !

PAY YOUR DUES OR I'M STICKING RICHARD ON ALL OF YOU :p Tee Hee

tash

Members
A brother... he's single too :FIREdevil: :character0272: :character0305: :scared0016: HEE HEE HA HA HA HA !

PAY YOUR DUES OR I'M STICKING RICHARD ON ALL OF YOU :p Tee Hee[/b]

well.... it would be easier if we could pay with paypal... I would have joined already! but nooooo I have to wait :p :smashfreakB: :lol:

maddog10

Members
I agree PayPal is convenient, not necessarily easier (ask our Treasurer) as it would be one more account that the board would need to manage. We are looking into using PayPal. They do charge a fee, to the club to use it.

As I said, we are looking into it. Please be patient.

*willing to pay 3% above membership or whatever cost is to club....standing by on my tippy toes....I will mail mine sometime next week so that gives the board a year or so of my patience :happy0144: ..... :fighting0032: after that...HIE YA Karate Chop

JustRon

Members
The subscription software on the forum can track membership expiration, email notifications and can interface with paypal by defaults, it is available anyway.