• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mbuna stands and light

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I have a stand color "native oak" Dimensions: 50" W x 19 9/16" D x 30 5/16" H (127 x 49.8 x 77 cm)

Lumatek 250w Metal halide/hps light with dimmable ballast

Male jewel 5"

Two male rainbow cichlids about 4"

Pseudotropheus crabro 5-6"

Open to trades

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I love them but I want to change the 55 to a community tank I saw some barbs and rasboras and tetras that I want to add and them find hardy dithers for my cons and jewels.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
If you don't sell them, you can always bag them and take them to auction or donate them to the auction.

lkelly

Members
When I first read the title, I thought you had perhaps built little pedestals to display your mbuna. I've heard of a 'display tank' or a 'show male', but that could take it to the next level.

img_2997.jpg

kevin911

Members
I like this stand but I'm trying to think of an alternate use for this ? Tv stand ? Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
If you want slate, I have LOTS. I promised Matt I would distribute it as needed.

Also, I probably have an extra heater. Shoot me an email and let me know if you want to stop by and pickup on your way to visit Doug.