• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mass loss

KRUCIAN KING

Members
25 Taillight tetras,20 cardinal tetras,4 bolivian rams,4 spotted corys,6 otos all lost at once, my co2 tank dumped out today I lost everthing I had in my 72g. I am so blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

Beeman

Members
OMG!!! and WTF!!! Oh brotha, I feel your pain. Nothing to do but pick up and go on. But D_MN!!! I say dump the CO2!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I lost a tank full of adult rainbowfish about 10 years ago for the same reason. It sucks, man. Sorry for your losses. :(

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No help with tetras

But I'll donate some A. oblongums/N. aureocephalus/H. guttatus juveniles if any of that sounds enticing to jumpstart your restocking, all of which seem to be indifferent/benign toward plants.

mchambers

Former CCA member
More

But I'll donate some A. oblongums/N. aureocephalus/H. guttatus juveniles if any of that sounds enticing to jumpstart your restocking, all of which seem to be indifferent/benign toward plants.
I'd be happy to donate Pelvicachromis Pulcher juvies.

KRUCIAN KING

Members
Thanks guys, for all the support. Hey avatar I got those rams from you about a year ago man they were beautiful. I might try to pickup some german rams from frank and some tetras and corys from msjinkz.