• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MARGARITA TOURS - lowest fare to Lima I've ever found

mab

Members
If you are interested in going Jan/Feb 2011 - now is the time to seriously consider. I just found a $320 RT fare to Lima from Dulles. The new airline flying the Lima-Iquitos route tarif is only a little over $100.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Wow Michael
That is amazing.
It cost us $980 to fly Juan in from Mexico and
around $550 to fly Klaus from Toronto. And thats just a hop skip and jump away.

Man that is inexpensive.....

mab

Members
Yes it is cheap!!!

Best week would be 30 Jan - 5 Feb. That way fish are not sitting for an extra week before shipping to CONUS.

BTW: this trip is to the Mazan and Napo rivers. Right across from the town of Mazan--where you'll start collection that week--is a little creek where I collected seven species of corydoras. I bred four of those over the summer using rainwater - just wish we'd had more rain - I could have bred more.

mab

Members
If you are attending the Catfish Convention or just visiting the vendors come see George and I at the MT Amazon Expeditions table. We may just have a surprise for attendees.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I've always said that these trips did not interest me...... well now I am online looking at the stuff too..... Darn you Michael.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
So come on, we'll all go. What are you guys waiting for? Sign up and put down a deposit at the catfish fest and we can get you $100 dollars off the trip too. Cheap air, cheap trip, good friends, what more do you want? January, February - middle of winter in the tropics. Could it be better? I THINK NOT!!!

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Tempting...

Man, I would love to go really.

I'll talk to both of you guys at the Catfish Convention about the details.