• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

male nicaraguense

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Check with Pete Glover (Restep is his screen name, I think). He has a breeding pair and may have some juvies available if you are willing to grow them out a bit.

MonteSS

Members
I currently have about 50 1.5-2.5" Nics.

I left them with the parents and all get along great. They are in a 46g tank and at over 6 months old I fear their growth may be stunted

Let me know if anyone wants some or all of them so the club can have them free.

Dad
Picture3079a.jpg

...Bill

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bill lives in Charlottesville and doesn't make many meetings. He has shipped me fish in the past. Shoot him a PM. Good luck with the nics.

rsretep

Members
fry are approx. 10 weeks old and are being kept in a net breeder in a thirty breeder, they are about 3/4". dont think I can sex them yet to give you a trio but would suggest getting six to grow out together and that should produce one trio atleast. Price is negotiable, what would you be willing to pay

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Maybe not

I have a spawning pair left over from the 40 juveniles Monte sent us on his nickel that were distributed all over CCA, could be I want to do something different with the tank. Good looking male, just starting to get his "hump". Couple juveniles hanging out in the tank as well.

Regale me.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Did you proud, neh?

Of the 37 you shipped I dealt out 6 bags of five as donations to CCA attributed to you and then spun off the rest save for a pair I kept for myself. That makes for at least eight or nine groups right there.

Biologists know just a bit about propagation/survival/spreading the wealth - but it's still your fault.
:D