• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Malawi Videos 10/02/2010

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Took these tonight on my sister's Flip.

First is of the 180 community. Lots of guys in there... some include: multiple peacocks, Nimbochromis venustus, Stigmatochromis sp. "spilostictus" type, Fossochromis rostratus, Protomeleas taeniolatus, Champsochromis caeruleus, Aristochromis christyi, Tyrannochromis nigreventor, Otopharynx heterodon, Placidochromis milomo, Copadichromis borleyi, Protomelas spilonotus - Tanzania, Dimodochromis strigatus, Exochromis anagenys, Pseudotropheus. Large Syno Angelicus and Ancistrus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-N26l822V0

Next is one of the 40s with two breeding groups in it: Otopharynx lithobates and Aulonocara jacobfreibergi (Otter Pt). Also growout Copadichromis verdunyi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YwjL0hwMuw

Thanks for looking. :cool:

EDIT: Tried embedding the Youtube windows, but there's an issue with the coding. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

emartin

Members
What model Flip camera? I've been thinking of getting one of the newer generation of UltraHD's by them. That just came out a few weeks ago.

And can you post links to the videos? Youtube embedding is broken in vbulletin.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
An older one... An Ultra non-HD I think. Don't think they sell it anymore though.

I think you can see the Stigmatochromis male pretty well in the first video, Ed.

emartin

Members
An older one... An Ultra non-HD I think. Don't think they sell it anymore though.

I think you can see the Stigmatochromis male pretty well in the first video, Ed.
Help me out, I only see the females. What timestamp is the male at?

EDIT: Is that him at 0:21?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Looking good Tony!

I think something is wrong with YouTube encoding button and it needs to get fixed.

I'll see if I can send NEO a PM so that he can look into it.

RM

fischfan13

Banned
Looking good Tony!

I think something is wrong with YouTube encoding button and it needs to get fixed.

I'll see if I can send NEO a PM so that he can look into it.

RM

There has been a problem with vBulletin as a whole with the embedding codes of YouTube.
This site runs Version 3.8, as some other little forum on the net:rolleyes:, and neither can get the coding.