• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Madagascar and Westie for Sale

dogofwar

CCA Members
Anyone interested in the brother of the Ptychochromis oligacanthus nossibeensis that won first in the Madagascar class at Aquafest and People's choice award?

He's about 6+" (a little bigger than the one in the show) but doesn't have perfect fins because he's been in a community tank (they'll grow back with the proper tankmates). They're an ACA CARES fish as well.

Asking $20 for him.

I also have a wild Hemichromis sp. "Guinea I", which is a really rare sparkly gold west african with a blue head. Had a pair. Male jumped out. Now I have one 3-4" fish. They're not really aggressive like red jewels (I keep mine with Gymnogeophagus). $15 for her.

Finally, a likely pair of F1 Hemichromis guttatus. They're 4+" and plenty aggressive. I currently have them with larger Central Americans in a 125 and they hold their own. $20 for the likely pair (hang out together but haven't spawned probably due to bigger tankmates).

PM me if interested...

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Nossibee is taken

Wild hemichromis guinea I and f1 guttatus pair still available

also 3" f1 aequidens sp inridae male available - really pretty blue acara type - $10

can bring to the Jan mtg

Matt

Anyone interested in the brother of the Ptychochromis oligacanthus nossibeensis that won first in the Madagascar class at Aquafest and People's choice award?

He's about 6+" (a little bigger than the one in the show) but doesn't have perfect fins because he's been in a community tank (they'll grow back with the proper tankmates). They're an ACA CARES fish as well.

Asking $20 for him.

I also have a wild Hemichromis sp. "Guinea I", which is a really rare sparkly gold west african with a blue head. Had a pair. Male jumped out. Now I have one 3-4" fish. They're not really aggressive like red jewels (I keep mine with Gymnogeophagus). $15 for her.

Finally, a likely pair of F1 Hemichromis guttatus. They're 4+" and plenty aggressive. I currently have them with larger Central Americans in a 125 and they hold their own. $20 for the likely pair (hang out together but haven't spawned probably due to bigger tankmates).

PM me if interested...

Thanks,
Matt