• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lost fish where do they go?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Ok my tank is not planted or have heavy decorations but I have lost fish...lol not really they just disappear temporarily but then come back In a few days... Anyone every experience this? Lol I know my sailfin pleco is the same color as my driftwood but my convicts or even snails or when i had cory cats they manage to disappear lls
Anyone else have fish go on vacation?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
My shrimp do this, weeks at a time, I'm sure they're dead, but then they show up again. They do it all at once, too.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've not had this experience with fish unless the tank is heavily aquascaped. Usually a missing fish for me means I had a jumper and I find them all crispy behind the tank...

I've not had this experience with fish unless the tank is heavily aquascaped. Usually a missing fish for me means I had a jumper and I find them all crispy behind the tank...

Don't you hate that. I've lost two very large and expensive arrowana, with tops on the tank. I was unable to convince my wife on a third. Other than that I've had clown loaches and raphaels disappear for quite some time. I have found skeletons in my canister on more than one occasion as well.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rafaels are the exception. I haven't kept them in a long while, but I can remember as a kid throwing a beautiful striped catfish into my tank and never seeing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app