• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for several 15 gal and a 55 gal tank

chriscoli

Administrator
Hey folks, I'm looking for one 55 gal and up to 9, 15 gal tanks. If anyone's looking to get rid of some, please let me know what you'd like for them.

I'll be at this Saturday's meeting, but can also drive within a reasonable distance to pick them up.

(and, yes, they must hold water...I don't mind patching drill holes, but I'm not interested in re-caulking an entire tank right now.)

chriscoli

Administrator
HA! I wish I could set up another rack! I've been limited (and appropriately so) to using the space I have, but I'm hoping to upgreade some of my 10's to 15's, and combine two 20-longs into the 55. I figure if I can't have more floor space, I want to minimize the wasted space in what I already have!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
One word:

Racks.

Oh, and if you'd married an engineer or a welder or a carpenter or anyone genuinely useful and able to do something actually constructive rather than a lawyer well, problem solved. Of course, that may have engendered other dilemmas but the really important stuff like having enough space for fish wouldn't be an issue.
:D