• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LOOKING FOR CANISTER PARTS

turfboss

Members
I have a Marineland c220 unit (almost like new) which needs a new top unit - this is the unit which came with the new in the box system which Maria Woodson sold me as she was downsizing. She sent in the top for this unit to get a replacement under warranty and they sent her a whole new unit which I bought - wondering now if anyone has an (old or worn out or does not use any longer)C220 canister they wish to sell so I could get the top to replace the one missing top on the second unit Maria gave me???? I have searched the web and the repair parts listings - no luck in finding a top unit.

Also, does anyone have a used Fluval 405 motor unit from a system they are no longer using or are downsizing??? Greg31 has a unit but the motor is burned out due to a water pipe leak (and his tank drained down to the intake valve level and burned out the unit). Just need the motor but if you are trying to get rid of an extra Fluval 405 please let me know. Again have searched the web - found replacement motors from $70 to $159 - looking again since Greg just sent me a PM saying he thought he saw one on Amazon for $50.00

If anyone has parts or knows of a link where these parts might be available I would dearly love to have you send it to me.

Thanks -

George (Turfboss)