• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for African Shell Dwellers

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I recently set up a 20L for Shell Dwellers and placed an order for 6 Neolamprologus Similis which fell through when the seller sold more then he had which has placed me in a bit of an awkward position. The aquarium is currently fully cycled with perfect conditions and today I found out the bad news. I would prefer to not attempt to order these online again but am also interested in other species of Shell Dwellers although Similis is preferred. Please message me if you have any for sale! Thanks!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Are you planning to go to the BFD in March? We're going to have several group buys lined up for the event, and I'm sure at least one of the people would have shell dwellers available. We even have some vendors coming who might possibly bring some.

Just an FYI if you don't find some before than, the event is less than 6 weeks away.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
Thanks for the reply! I was looking into it last night and think I will be attending regardless, it seems like a great time!