• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

looking for a LFS that has fish bags

Digital

Members
I'm moving to Greensboro and have decided, at the last minute, to bag my fish for the drive instead of trying to have several large bins filled with qater I don't believe petco/petsmart carry large fish bags and I dont have time to place an order online. ya'll know of any store that carries them?

Somewhere reasonably close to Columbia, MD is my starting point. ty

Marlin

MontelBoom

Members
How big are the fish you're trying to move? Nonscented, untreated regular black trash bags that are double or triple bagged could work for the larger things.

Leffler817

CCA Members
You could try House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. If you don't find anything local, Amazon has them. If you're a Prime member you can have the bags by Wednesday.

Digital

Members
You could try House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. If you don't find anything local, Amazon has them. If you're a Prime member you can have the bags by Wednesday.

Ya I'll call HOT in the AM. i forgot about them. if that is a bust maybe an overnight order with Amazon will do.

mab

Members
I have:

8"x22" 2 mil - 25 for $10
12"x22' 2 mil - 25 for $13.50

Restazonia is located in Reston, VA.

Can't make the next CCA meeting as I'm in Florida to speak at the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Probably not but couldn't hurt. Fish are routinely shipped for multiples of that without pumps.

Make sure you fast the wish (especially big ones) for a few days prior to moving them. A piece or two of polyfilter per container is also a big help.

I have a 6 hour drive in front of me after I bag or bin them. Is an air pump needed if I bin them?