• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for a few things...

rich_one

Members
Looking for a few things, please shoot me any related pm's. Seeking (not necessarily in this order):

Nice centerpiece driftwood or other natural looking aquarium décor for a large tank (6 ft. 220 gallon)

severums (super reds in particular, and also raspberry, rotkiel, and gold... I know a few vendors that have them, but am just curious what's available in the club, if any)

Clown knife fish

Fluval FX5 or FX6 canister (I have 3 working AC110s I'm willing to offer in some combination of trade to help bring down price, if interested)

And if anyone happens to have a wood canopy sitting around that would fit a 6 ft. 220, that could be of some interest to me as well.

I probably cannot get all of these things at once, so depending on who has what for what cost will dictate which moves I can make and when.

Thanks!

-Rich

Hicgup

Members
Rich, my phone takes lousy pics, here is the driftwood, shiner is for size reference, but can be included in any sale/trade.
This is heavy, sinks right away. Had it in my S.A. 400, but could be an awesome centerpiece for a 200 to 300 gallon tank.

DWT.jpg

DWSR.jpg

DWS.jpg

Hicgup

Members
As tempting as it was I refrained from making any comments about the size of my wood, just included the shiner for reference. LOL