• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Little Visitor - Shot Him

maddog10

Members
Caught this little guy in the yard tonight.

rabbit-1.jpg

rabbit-2.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
I used to like those cute buggers until they started chomping my garden. Luckily, I just acquired a jackapoo that will be able to catch them. Mickey is way to slow, but enjoys the chase!

maddog10

Members
My dog, CJ, could care less about any animals that come in the yard. I think all of the local animals know that, they go right up to her kennel and they do not run away when I let her out to run. Kinda funny to watch, especially the deer. They just look up and go "oh it's just the dog" and go back to eatting.

cyradis4

Members
Nice!

I sure WISH my dogs would leave the local wildlife alone.... My lab cross has treed at least a half dozen cats, and would have done the same to a neighbors kid if the kid hadn't gotten out of the yard real quick! The pit's the only one that doesn't chase things, and that is probably because he is just too lazy.....

But I really like the bunny! Pity I can't have one.....

Amanda.

Andrew

Members
You have to be really careful shooting through a glass door. Cleaning up is always a problem afterwards and you can get cut by the shards.