• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Life

Matt

Members
Did anyone watch the premiere of "Life" last night on Discovery? I can't wait for the rest of the episodes, it was the best thing to date the Discovery Channel has put out IMHO. Awesome!!!!!!

iamzrad

Members
I watched the one at 10pm on Discovery. Was that the premier episode? It was about the mountain goats and dart frogs.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I saw the first episode last night and recorded the second one. There were some really spectacular things that were caught on camera. On par with the Planet Earth series from a few years ago.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
DVR'ed em both. Wasn't feeling too well last night so hit the sack early.

Will catch them tonight though. :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I didn't get a chance to watch them, but I did record them, so I'll catch them soon. Next week one of the episodes is specifically on fish. We should have a CCA viewing party! Who's hosting?

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I am recording the whole series. Looking forward to the DVD with Attenborough as narator.

George

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The new episodes are every Sunday night at 8. I just watched the 2nd episode tonight which was really awesome. The footage of the Komodo dragons was excellent.

Tony

Finally got around to watching the first one last night.... yeah, been busy.

Loved the footage of the cheetahs taking down the ostrich. But the capuchin monkeys were our favorites.

After a couple of beers, I was hooting at the TV. :D

davidhusker

Members
very cool series. Its unreal the amount of time and patience has to go into filming this stuff. I saw on planet earth it was over like 100,000 hours of filming to make it, and it took like 4 years or 5 years.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Cool! I gotta check it out. Hey Tony, save those 2 episodes for me so the next time I'm at your house I can see them. Thanx.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I saw on the TV guide that Discovery channel is running a mini marathon of it at 6pm on Sunday until 11(?). Not sure if they are all different episodes or replaying the same one over. How many episodes have there been?

Matt

Members
I saw on the TV guide that Discovery channel is running a mini marathon of it at 6pm on Sunday until 11(?). Not sure if they are all different episodes or replaying the same one over. How many episodes have there been?
I think there have only been 2 so far......probably just a repeat of the last 2 at 6 and the new ones at 8???

Tony

I kept telling myself "how in the heck did they get this footage?"

Yeah, right. Especially the part with the pod of 10+ killer whales going after the seal. No one was actually in the water for that, right?