• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Latest festae to spawn

minifoot77

Members
nice when you gonna be ready to sell some i'd be interested in mixing up the blood line i got now. . .

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Decker504

Members
nice when you gonna be ready to sell some i'd be interested in mixing up the blood line i got now. . .

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Cool man Pm me, I did a cool water change and my other pair are at it right now and a 3rd pair are thi king about it, LOL. Posting new Vid soon.

Sent from my DROID3 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Decker504

Members
VERY NICE!!! CONGRATS TO YOU ON THE SPAWN. WHAT ELSE DO YOU KEEP?

Well UNCLERCKUS I have it bad, I'm a cichlidaholic! Festae, ornatum, pikes wise lenticulatas, atabapo Is, Atabapo IIs, lugbris, proteous, venezuala pikes, cichla wise orino, xingus, brokopondos, & kelberi, Geos. 2 types of satanopernca, surinamensis, altifrons, pindare, neambi, heckeli, el norte, festivums, panamensis, robertsoni, coryphaynoides and temporalis, loisellei, Heros notatus, and red ceibals, whew....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Well UNCLERCKUS I have it bad, I'm a cichlidaholic! Festae, ornatum, pikes wise lenticulatas, atabapo Is, Atabapo IIs, lugbris, proteous, venezuala pikes, cichla wise orino, xingus, brokopondos, & kelberi, Geos. 2 types of satanopernca, surinamensis, altifrons, pindare, neambi, heckeli, el norte, festivums, panamensis, robertsoni, coryphaynoides and temporalis, loisellei, Heros notatus, and red ceibals, whew....

NICE COLLECTION OF FISH THERE!!:D YES IM A CONFESSED CICHLIDAHOLIC MYSELF:D!!

Decker504

Members
Actually left out a few too, lol. My girlfriend has it bad too. She's into dwarf cichlids. She has german ram, bolivian rams, baloon rams, gold rams, electric blue ram, apistrogramma borelli opals, apistogramma agazzizi fire fish, apistogramma cactuiodes orange flash, an ebjd, and we are getting more delivered tomorrow, LOL

She's getting laetacara buckelkopf, nanoacara anomala, and some other apistos I can't even remember.