• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Killer Tomato.

frankoq

Members
So, this morning, I find my newly acquired deep water fish dead. :confused:
He was fine last night.
water parameters all good.

This is the 3rd incident with this crew.
First was a German Red, next a peacock that survived and now lives in my hospital tank until he gets his fins healed. Now this.

This is my #1 suspect:
3FF6430E-8B6F-46CF-9458-79FB26F9140C_zpskai4epyd.jpg

This Tomato has a split personality. He thinks he is a piranha!
Whatever I put in the tank (vacuum tube, stick, or my arm) he starts attacking. Other fish swim away from him. He has chased all new guys for the first couple of days and then seems to let go.
I see other fish with minor fin damage.
Of all my fish, this is the only one I see as the most aggressive.

I want him gone. Anyone interested? $5 or trade for something. I'll bring him to the meeting on the 12th.

frankoq

Members
I'll bring him in a Kevlar bag and in shackles.
hate to lose him as he has colored very nicely.

Acpape0

Members
I have two male tomatoes already when I added the second one to the tank the first pale non impressive one turned his color on like a light switch and his aggression went up 10 fold for a little while

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

frankoq

Members
I have two male tomatoes already when I added the second one to the tank the first pale non impressive one turned his color on like a light switch and his aggression went up 10 fold for a little while

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I have 2 too for that same reason.
But this guy is total domination over the other one.
The other tomato looks like an albino and did not grow.

frankoq

Members
I was hoping this tomato landed in Becca's possessed tank :)
Maybe bring in the evil power heads too.

Raven20

Members
It's going in my buddies all Male 265g Peacock/Hap tank were the resident are 6"+...He'll get an attitude adjustment real quick..