• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kid Fun at Oct Meeting

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
A few years back, OCA had a kids painting thing at one of the conventions. The paintings were put up for auction and all proceeds were put to one of their funds that is named for one of their late members.
I bought one of the pictures and it hangs in the room where I keep club stuff.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Rumor has it that Marge is trying to get a "Running with Scissors Race" for Members for the next meeting.

That's not a rumor. Its a three-legged race with four pairs of scissors per team. First team to run through the halls around the cafe twice wins.... :D

I'm looking for a light partner hmmmmm :confused0083:

longstocking

Members
I ggot Apistos Franny. I have wanted some for a while to try in my pleco tanks :) Shocked aren't you :p

Sp. Kelleri or something like that. Expensive first Apisto's but it was fun out bidding Caleb lolol

Last edited:

minifoot77

Members
I ggot Apitos Franny. I have wanted some for a while to try in my pleco tanks :) Shocked aren't you :p

Sp. Kelleri or something like that. Expensive first Apisto's but it was fun out bidding Caleb lolol

you and Christine should hang out more I'd spend less money lmao :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Think about it this way: basically for the price of a common, random baby Apisto at an LFS...you got uber-rare ones :)

Matt (still auctioneering)

I ggot Apitos Franny. I have wanted some for a while to try in my pleco tanks :) Shocked aren't you :p