• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just got published, please check out my articles

Hey everyone,

I know I have been a ghost for awhile. I have been busy having a little baby girl this week, finished the masters last month and now I finally got published articles by Yahoo. If you could check out my articles I would really appreciate it as Yahoo checks my clicks on deciding what assignments to offer me in the future.

http://voices.yahoo.com/bryce-harper-returns-fans-perspective-12215030.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/washington-wizards-free-agent-decisions-current-roster-12215609.html?cat=14

Thanks
Rob Peterson

Beeman

Members
Nice piece Rob. But as an O's fan, maybe you could do a piece on Brian Robert's return as well ?! :eek:

I am working on one on DC United but do intend to also cover the Orioles.

What would I title the Roberts piece?

"The Orioles little broken china doll has made his return, what to expect?"

All kidding aside, I love the idea of doing a piece on his return and will put it on my list. I was planning an article on the life and background of Crush Davis first but I can cycle them in.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Well done on the articles. Don't wait too long on writing one on Brian Roberts. Who knows how long he can stay healthy...

davidhusker

Members
I am working on one on DC United but do intend to also cover the Orioles.

What would I title the Roberts piece?

"The Orioles little broken china doll has made his return, what to expect?"

All kidding aside, I love the idea of doing a piece on his return and will put it on my list. I was planning an article on the life and background of Crush Davis first but I can cycle them in.

Little Broken China Doll homer's in 2nd game back from DL. :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Very cool, Rob. Congrats on finishing your masters, your little girl and getting published. Good stuff, brother. :)

Welcome back. You've been missed.

AquaStudent

Members
Congratulations on the recent family addition, getting your masters, and the publications.

looking forward to hearing what you have to say about DC United. I'm still waiting for Ben to call me up.