• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUST FOR FUN

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I thought I would be the last one in as the 1st game starts in 10 minutes but I'm only the second. Time to gain on the leaders!

IND@BUF=IND
JAC@CLE=JAC
CHI@DET=CHI
SF@STL=SF
PIT@MIA=PIT
NYG@MIN=MIN
ATL@TB=ATL
NO@CAR=CAR
NE@HOU=HOU
KC@DEN=DEN
PHI@DAL=PHI
BAL@OAK=BAL
GNB@ARI=ARI
WAS@SD=SD
TEN@SEA=TEN
CIN@NYJ=CIN

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
IND@BUF= BUF
JAC@CLE=CLE
CHI@DET=CHI
SF@STL=SF
PIT@MIA=PIT
NYG@MIN=MIN
ATL@TB=ATL
NO@CAR=CAR
NE@HOU=HOU
KC@DEN=KC
PHI@DAL=PHI
BAL@OAK=BAL
GNB@ARI=GNB
WAS@SD=SD
TEN@SEA=TEN
CIN@NYJ=NYJ

This is for Joel.;) I'm his Consiliari/proxy. LOL@

Last edited:
Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F my L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so busy wit work I totally forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrkillie

Members
IND@BUF= BUF
JAC@CLE=CLE
CHI@DET=CHI
SF@STL=SF
PIT@MIA=PIT
NYG@MIN=MIN
ATL@TB=ATL
NO@CAR=CAR
NE@HOU=HOU
KC@DEN=KC
PHI@DAL=PHI
BAL@OAK=BAL
GNB@ARI=GNB
WAS@SD=SD
TEN@SEA=TEN
CIN@NYJ=NYJ

Home, finally!! Hey Richard, looks like you picked almost like I would have-i would probably take ARI over GB, and maybe OAK and CIN and NE just hoping they go that way. for my Steelers :) Glad you picked instead-I would just let my heart get in the way!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Joel, I think I did pretty good getting all of them right except the Dallas vs. Eagles game. I guess my heart said Eagles since I don't like the Cowboys.

Hope you got some points for all the wins. ;)

RM

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
You did better than his best week by 5 picks I think. How is it that the person who didn't get in on the league almost had the perfect week? I'm 2 weeks behind on scoring because of last week being crazy, so I'll have to update points later.

mrkillie

Members
You did better than his best week by 5 picks I think. How is it that the person who didn't get in on the league almost had the perfect week? I'm 2 weeks behind on scoring because of last week being crazy, so I'll have to update points later.

SHHHHH! Don't be telling him things like that! His head will grow beyond belief!!! :)

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
lol sorry man i love that movie "TINA COME GET SOME HAM!"

Me too! I've seen it over 20 times and I always get a kick out it. LOL!

dynomite.gif

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
IND@BUF= BUF
JAC@CLE=CLE
CHI@DET=CHI
SF@STL=SF
PIT@MIA=PIT
NYG@MIN=MIN
ATL@TB=ATL
NO@CAR=CAR
NE@HOU=HOU
KC@DEN=KC
PHI@DAL=PHI
BAL@OAK=BAL
GNB@ARI=GNB
WAS@SD=SD
TEN@SEA=TEN
CIN@NYJ=NYJ

You guys giving credit to the proxy pics that were almost an hour into the game? We lost DQ for the last 2 weeks. Are we continuing the game into the playoffs?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH XMAS RUSH .....THURSDAY GMS I KEPT FORGETTING ABOUT AND I JUST GOT TOO BUSY. I POSTED SAYING I WOULDNT BE AROUND MUCH AFTER XMAS. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN. IM WAITING TO SEE WHO THE WINNER WILL BE.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Everyone got someone thrown off by the holiday. Crazyclowntang missed the last week and MrKillie only got in thorugh proxy. I can add up the totals, I just wasn't sure if people wanted to keep it going.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
IVE MISSED 2 WEEKS SO JUST COUNT ME OUT U GUYS HAVE FUN. IM BUSY WITH CALL OF DUTY 4 ONLINE AND NCAA BBALL ......YEAHHHHHH BABBBYYYYYYY(**** VITALE REFERENCE!)

mrkillie

Members
Everyone got someone thrown off by the holiday. Crazyclowntang missed the last week and MrKillie only got in thorugh proxy. I can add up the totals, I just wasn't sure if people wanted to keep it going.

Yeah, but I would have been in myself if someone else had posted the games. I kept looking for them. I asked for them. I begged for them! They weren't forthcoming. :mad: i was traveling though. That reminds me, I need to check my pics from Georgia Aquarium and see if any are postable.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Actually, I didn't really think I was going to get the opportunity to pick that Sunday, but I'm glad I turned on my computer and saw that Joel needed my help so I jumped on it.

Now, it wasn't my fault that the the picks got in at 1:50pm, but that's around the time I read Joel's message. I regret the inconvenience, but at least I got the picks in.

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game!!! LOL!:))) Don't Shoot The Messenger!!! LMAO!;)

Richard