• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

June meeting?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Unfortunately, due to teenager issues, I won't be there :( I am really bummed to miss the monster of a tank giveaway as well as this speaker.

Unfortunately, due to teenager issues, I won't be there :( I am really bummed to miss the monster of a tank giveaway as well as this speaker.

Too bad! I was going to get more otos and some snails from you. Maybe we'll make a drive up to York once school is out. My son would think that's AWESOME...actually, I would, too!

Ruth

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Tell me about it. I think this is one of the first meetings I have missed since joining CCA but unfortunately the well-being of my family has to come first :(

Cursed 14 yr olds!

rich_one

Members
Aaahhh... wanted some nerites without paying shipping! LOL...

Hope all is well with the family, and will catch you later. I may still put a nerite order in this weekend.

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie
If you all want to set up a day to hang out, i will happily bring fish/inverts down to a general area.