• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Julie fry discovery

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
During the ACA I bought a trio of julidochromis transcriptus "kissi bemba" from Caleb. Two of them paired off and kicked the third one out a couple of weeks after being put in their new tank. Today I discovered that there are julie fry! I was so excited to see them. This is my first julie spawn.

WendyFish

Members
We also got lucky on a quick juli spawn from the pair we got at the ACA from Charlie. Their fry start so tiny! Ours hide well and basically only come out to eat; today I looked at them and thought, holy cow, when did you get so big?!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
During the ACA I bought a trio of julidochromis transcriptus "kissi bemba" from Caleb. Two of them paired off and kicked the third one out a couple of weeks after being put in their new tank. Today I discovered that there are julie fry! I was so excited to see them. This is my first julie spawn.

Congratz Sam! Good job;)))